Rules, Policies and Cancellations
Last revision: February 9th, 2022
PLEASE READ THESE RULES, POLICIES and CANCALLATION CLAUSES CAREFULLY.
Rules + Policies:
• Your booking time with us includes the time needed for setup + clean-up. Please prepare and book time accordingly to avoid late check-out fees. As such, we cannot allow for early check-ins in most cases.
• If you do realize that you may need extra time during your session, please reach out to us to see if we can accommodate.
• If we are notified in advance of Extra time needed, this will be charged at the full, non-discounted hourly rate of which you booked.
ie; Your Booking is from 9am-1pm. You have access to the studio at 9am, and realize you need an extra hour. After confirming with Post Creative Studio and it's hosts, we have agreed that we can accommodate a checkout for 2pm. You will be charged an additional 1 hour + HST at the rate you booked.
Late checkout will be charged at 1.5x the full, non-discounted hourly rate of which you booked, applicable per hour. This allows us to maintain timely bookings for you and all of our clients).
ie; Your Booking is from 9am-1pm. You have access to the studio at 9am, and check-out at 1:18pm. You will be charged an additional 1 hour + HST at 1.5x the rate you booked due to the 18 minute late check-out.
• No pets (other than Service animals).
• No Alcohol.
• No outdoor footwear is to be worn past the entrance for hygiene of the studio and to protect the floor, fabrics and rugs. Treat the studio as you would your home.
• Please be mindful of small notes/text in the space - these are for reference and may help you learn how to use something in our studio, or not to touch it. This is an older building and it does have it’s quirks.
• Your booking with us is for the use of the unit and space only, and does not include any use of the exterior or the common elements (hallways) of the building. This includes Loitering, photography, and content creation of any kind.
• Our maintenance / cleaning fee is our standard to maintain and clean the space before and after bookings, and does not include moving furniture / props / lighting back to their original space, or removing any stains, or additional wear to any furniture item. Please leave the space as you found it to avoid additional cleaning fees.
• Our cleaning fee is our standard to clean the space before and after bookings, and does not include hard to clean items such as Glitter, Confetti, sand, soil, or any other items of the sort. Please do not use these items in the space to avoid additional cleaning fees.
• Zero tolerance policy for loud noises, partying, abuse of the space. While our studio is private, it is not soundproof and is part of a mixed use, live work residential building. Please keep the noise level to a reasonable residential volume, including any use of music to avoid additional fees.
• Zero tolerance policy for smoking of any kind. While our studio is private, it is not a smoking environment. Any occurrence of smoking within the space will result in an immediate minimum $500 cleaning fee to steam clean all linens, furniture, etc.
• Zero tolerance policy for any content deemed to be pornographic, violent, racist, or discriminatory in any way to any persons. While our studio is private, it is an inclusive space for all creators. Any occurrence of these behaviors will result in immediate removal from the property.
• Free on-street parking on a first-come, first-served basis, free from 8am-12am. (Refer to posed signs).
• Paid on-street parking on a first-come, first-served basis along Queen Street West.
• Green P parking lot can be found just west of our studio location at 1313 Queen Street West.
All Bookings are subject to Post Creative's Grace Period policy which provides a full refund for Bookings cancelled within 24 hours from receipt of a Booking Confirmation but no later than 48 hours prior to the Event start time.
Standard 30 day
Guests may cancel their Booking until 30 days before the event start time and will receive a full refund (including all Fees) of their Booking Price. Guests may cancel their Booking between 30 days and 7 days before the event start time and receive a 50% refund of their Booking Price. Cancellations submitted less than 7 days before the Event start time are not refundable.
Cancellation is submitted up to 30 calendar days prior to booking start time:
Cancellation is submitted within 30 - 7 calendar days prior to booking start time:
Cancellation is submitted less than 7 calendar days prior to booking start time:
Any and all cancellations by the guest due to COVID-19 that are not municipal, provincial, or nationally mandated follow our standard cancellation policy. Unfortunately there are no exceptions to this.